Thursday 16 June 2011

Beli buku 11 : Ten things I hate about me by Randa Abdel Fattah [SOLD]

*Muka depan buku*

*Gambar hiasan*

"At school I'm Aussie-blonde Jamie -- one of the crowd.
At home I'm Muslim Jamilah -- driven mad by my Stone Age dad.
I should win an Oscar for my acting skills.
But I can't keep it up for much longer..."

Jamie just wants to fit in. She doesn't want to be seen as a stereotypical Muslim girl, so she does everything possible to hide that part of herself. Even if it means pushing her friends away because she's afraid to let them know her dad forbids her from hanging out with boys or that she secretly loves to play the darabuka (Arabic drums).

But when the cutest boy in school asks her out and her friends start to wonder about Jamie's life outside of school, her secrets threaten to explode. Can Jamie figure out how to be both Jamie and Jamilah before she loses everything?

Harga pasaran : GBP 6.99 (lebih kurang RM35)
Harga di blog beli-buku-ku : RM15.50 (tidak termasuk harga pos)
Kondisi buku : Terpakai , in a very good condition

No comments:

Post a Comment