Thursday 16 June 2011

I love the book!

I gobbled on the book P.S. I Love You this morning
It left me feeling blue and yet excited.

I bought the book long ago and did not have the chance to properly read it.
I even thought that the book was no good and I wondered why people were
making such abig fuss out of it.
And since I decided to sell it here,
I must re-read it.

And the book turned out to be awesome!
It had been quite some time since I last fell in love with an English novel.
The last time was last year when I was reading The Kite Runner.

Genres like 'the shopaholic' don't really appeal to me - coz the first shopaholic book that I read (shopaholic abroad) was really awful. I despise it after reading a few pages; let alone to finish it.
Later only that I knew from a friend that that particular book is the worst among all the series.
What say you? ;)

Ok, back to P.S. I Love You.
I love love it. I love every single sentence in the book.
And I decided not to sell it.
It is my current favourite book :)

It makes me appreciate my hubby and my marriage more than ever.
The book is not just about the bond between husband and wife but also between mother and daughter, brother and sister, between best friends, between employer and employee

A perfect book I must say,
at least until I find something better :D

If you haven't read it, you must must must grab a hold of it and read it at leisure.
Peace (^^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment